We are seeking a Sales Engineer, SaaS to join our team! We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced sales engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will develop sales proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. You should prepare strategic plans to increase revenue and position us as the leading software developer in our industry.
Locus is a leading provider of Environmental SaaS solutions, revolutionizing the environmental, sustainability, energy, and Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance industry. We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with a hunter’s mentality and strong communication, presentation, persuasion, and technical skills to play a part in continuing our strong revenue growth trends. Locus pioneered the multi-tenant cloud for the EH&S + Sustainability SaaS space.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Perform software demos online and in-person
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing a personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, and technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Create proposals
- Assess customers needs and help them create SOW
- Create new sales and marketing strategies that target B2B customers; position our products as the best solutions for prospective clients
- Manage customer relations by soliciting and logging client feedback; evaluate data we receive through digital channels
- Identify areas to improve customer satisfaction and repeat business; communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields (Having the previous book of business is a plus)
- Must have previous experience in the entire sales process from lead generation to close of a deal
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Computer Literate
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
As a Sales Engineer, you’ll help our Fortune 500 prospects understand the power of Locus SaaS platform to organize their enterprise EH&S and Sustainability data for compliance activities. With over 500,000 locations and over 500 million environmental records businesses trusting Locus with their most treasured environmental information, we’re growing and are just getting started. You’ll join a talented team focused on one thing: using technology to simplify environmental compliance and sustainability information management. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people who are passionate about revolutionizing the way smart enterprises work while preserving the environment. We’re building the next great technology company to deal with challenging environmental issues facing every company and the planet as a whole. We need world-class talent to achieve our vision.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Familiarity with environmental and sustainability issues and passion for them.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Familiarity with project management solutions a plus
- Effective communication skills with the ability to listen, understand, educate, and influence customers/potential customers regarding products
The Perks at Locus:
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits, competitive base salary and commission schedule
- An experienced management team that works towards the common goal of closing sales and giving the team the tools they need to succeed.