Locus is the leading provider of SaaS (software as a service) solutions, revolutionizing the environmental, sustainability, energy, and EHS compliance industry. We are looking for Account Executives with a “hunter’s” mentality and strong communication, presentation, persuasion, and technical skills to play a part in continuing our strong revenue growth trends. Do you have what it takes to be with the best-of-the best? Do you thrive on closing deals? The Account Executive position at Locus provides a compelling career opportunity for sales professionals with a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales. We are seeking talented rainmakers to drive new business from lead generation to close, and from our loyal, 95+% customer satisfaction-rated customer base. Ideal candidates must fluently speak in terms of value and solutions, be world class listeners and team-oriented. In this role, you will be focused on opportunity scoping and solution design in addition to customizing applications and training in order to ensure pitch and pilot success.
Your compensation will be based on an attractive commission program. For those who qualify, there is a program designed to stabilize income for your initial phase in the business. Ideal candidates will be self-managed and self-disciplined, and will make a great addition to a goal-oriented team.
With a number of major Fortune 100 companies as customers, best-in-class CRM/Sales Force Automation tools, a marketing focus on lead generation and a sales-driven culture, we are looking for an energetic individual to play a major role in driving Locus to the next level of growth.
Do you have what it takes to help companies that implemented silo EHS solutions to switch to Locus’ SaaS-based enterprise environmental compliance software? If so, please read on.
The qualified candidate must have a “can-do” attitude. Additional efforts include:
- Initiate cold calls to prospective customers
- Lead qualification for all leads and sales opportunities
- Achieve monthly quota of calls, lead generation, qualified opportunities and closed business
- Up-selling and leveraging business from both new and established customer relationships
In return for your efforts, Locus offers a competitive compensation package. If you think you have what it takes to be among the best and to take your career and our company to the next level, consider submitting your resume/CV today. Submissions with a cover letter will be given preferential review.
Additionally, preference will be given to candidates located in Northern California, New Jersey, Chicago, Illinois, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, or Houston, TX.
Your skill set includes solid sales forecasting ability and revenue achievement while building satisfied, loyal and referenceable customers. You have a passion for sales and 5+ years in SaaS and/or applications sales focused primarily to the VP/CxO level (ideally in EHS compliance, ERP or B2B company), candidates should possess:
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent over-achievement of a $1M+ quota
- Familiarity with environmental compliance, sustainability, energy, and GHG management
- Strong desire to work in software technology sales
- Minimum 5 years of business experience (EH&S Software Sales a plus)
- Ability to conduct software demonstrations and presentations that range from standard to custom in a variety of industry segments
- Experience implementing entire suite of products in proof of concept scenarios and production applications
- Desire to support prospects through their evaluation process, providing training and support assistance
- Ability to deliver training and workshops as necessary to attract new clients and grow existing clients
- Understanding of a customer’s technical and business environment and requirements
- Comfort presenting complex technical topics to business and technical audiences in an Enterprise Software environment
- Understanding of carbon accounting, climate change strategy, CSR Reporting, and GHG inventory strategy
- Ability to travel domestically, 25% travel
- Government sales experience a plus