Locus has an opening for an EHS Business Analyst/Implementation Specialist to support its software solutions for new and existing customers.
Candidate will support multiple concurrent software implementation teams through analysis of customer documents, participating in project meetings, and configuring software based on customer requirements.
Ideal candidates will be self-starting, strong team players, possess excellent communication and organizational skills, track project tasks from assignment to resolution, and demonstrate knowledge and experience in one or more EHS domains such as:
- Air permitting and compliance;
- Wastewater permitting and compliance;
- Hazardous waste management;
- GHG calculation and reporting;
- Incident management; or
- Sustainability/corporate reporting.
Additional, secondary skills/areas of interest:
- Configuration/deployment of EHS software applications
- Industry experience (either directly or through client-facing consulting assignments)
- Ability to travel to client sites up to 30%