We’re building the world’s most advanced Environmental Health and Safety System. The Engineering Team is growing and seeking a Software Engineer who will work as a support analyst and have expertise in the areas of SaaS, Databases, User Interface (UI), Mobile Technologies and Authentication. Must have a deep technical understanding of software and is capable of taking a holistic view of complex systems. Must be proficient analysts who can collaborate with all of our engineering teams to quickly analyze and diagnose issues for product improvement.
- Develop product expertise in various Locus products, User Interface, Mobile Devices, Authentication (Native, SAML)
- Advanced understanding of Mobile software such as iOS
- Advanced understanding of all browsers and use of developer tools
- Passion for web or application development
- Expertise in assisting customer in the use of a SaaS product
- Drive and participate in the product defect/enhancement process with Development by accurately identifying defects and enhancements and communicating status to stakeholders
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams throughout the Product life cycle, including Development, Product Management, Program Management and other technical teams.
- Track and manage customer reported issues via a case management system adhering to best practices.
- 2+ years of experience providing technical support for enterprise software applications (SaaS)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to absorb new technology and features
- Capable of excelling in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated technical hands on experience with system or applications
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across multiple technical teams
- Strong Organizational and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to drive issues towards resolution in a timely manner
- Demonstrated customer service experience and/or strong interpersonal skills