As the leader in environmental and sustainability information management, Locus Technologies delivers its cloud-based software to small and large businesses and government agencies.
We are looking for a team-oriented professional with the flexibility and expertise to confidently manage EHS Compliance Management Projects and contribute to Locus Product Management development of corresponding software application, all part of Locus’ award winning SaaS platform.
The ideal candidate will possess hands-on experience in Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, and Waste management reporting including Title V, TRI Inventories, and Sara 313. The candidate will have strong understanding of regulations and should have used commercial software for reporting and obligation tracking purposes.
- Drive Locus Product Development for EHS Compliance Management SaaS.
- Provide project management, technical assistance, and training for implementation of Locus’ EHS compliance software.
- Manage implementation of Locus EHS software for corporate customers.
- Develop plans, permits, and procedures for air quality, hazardous waste, spill prevention, storm water, and wastewater on behalf of Locus’ customers.
- Manage and provide EHS compliance support to customers.
- Assist customers in defining EHS reporting needs and solution specifications/requirements.
- Have a working knowledge of federal and state regulations that pertain to the food, chemical, oil and gas, power generation, manufacturing, and defense industries.
- Prepare technical proposals and participate in business development with existing customers and identified leads.
- Experience developing, auditing, training and/or maintaining corporate EHS compliance programs.
- Familiarity with EPA and state environmental regulations and understanding of environmental permit application processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience writing comprehensive technical reports, software requirements, and standards.
- Preferred experience with specific regulatory programs:
- Familiarity with Title V operating permits and other regulatory air compliance requirements
- Emission inventories (toxics, CCAR, TCR and CA ARB GHG Emission Inventory)
- AB2588 Air Toxics Inventory Program (air toxic emission assessments)
- Audits and verifications of air compliance programs
- Familiarity with CEMS and data historians
Hazardous Materials & Waste Management
- Routine compliance reports such as TRI Inventories, Sara 313 Reporting, Biennial Hazardous Waste Reporting
- Inventory tracking systems for SARA inventories
- SARA (SARA 312 – Tier II) / TRI (Form R) reporting
- Regulatory reporting of hazardous, universal and solid waste management
- Waste mass balances reporting
- Waste storage programs and requirements
- Profiling, transport, and shipment of hazardous & universal waste
- Hazardous Waste Management Permits (Part B)
- California long-form Hazardous Materials Management Plan and Hazardous Waste Contingency Plan.
- Radioactive and Mixed Waste Management and Reporting
Other EHS compliance services
- General Facility Permitting (e.g. SPCC, SWPPP)
- ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001
- OSHA Form 300 reports
- Incident tracking and management