The ideal candidate will possess hands on experience in Clean Air Act reporting including Title V. The candidate will have strong understanding of regulations and should have used commercial software for reporting purposes. Experience and knowledge of the following regulatory programs/activities is necessary:
- Title V operating permits and other regulatory air compliance requirements
- Emission inventories (toxics, CCAR, TCR and CA ARB GHG Emission Inventory)
- AB2588 Air Toxics Inventory Program (air toxic emission assessments)
- Audits of air compliance programs
- Certifications in various regulatory jurisdictions
- Familiarity with CEMS and data historians
- Familiarity with software programs used for air compliance management and reporting
- EPA SARA Title III (Form R) Program
- GHG Reporting protocols
Other EHS compliance services
- General Facility Permitting (e.g. SPCC, SWPPP), ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001
- OSHA Form 300 reports
- Incident tracking and management
- GHG reporting under EPA Mandatory Reporting Rule
In addition to providing consulting services to Locus’ clients, this position will also act as domain/subject matter expert and will provide such expertise to Locus software development team and EHS Product Manager for Compliance, Sustainability, Waste, Health and Safety. You will interpret customer needs, translate these needs into requirements, and define functional specifications for our software.
Our software solutions are built with state of the art technologies. You will be responsible for providing domain expertise to a bigger development team and will work hand in hand with product management, quality management and technical operations to deliver our software solutions for EHS compliance while at the same time expanding your knowledge by continuing to provide consulting and software implementation services to our clients
Strong technical background and ability to work closely with software engineering team.
- Experience/familiarity with federal and state environmental requirements is required. Oil and gas experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, influence others and coordinate with others to ensure objectives are met.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written).
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- “Hands-on” working experience with Clean Air Act Reporting.
- Experience/familiarity with South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) is preferred.
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task under aggressive schedules.
- Familiarity with leading software solutions for Air Emissions.