- This event has passed.
Water Quality Technology Conference® & Exposition
November 13, 2016 - November 17, 2016
Locus’ customer San Jose Water Company held a presentation explaining how they have used Locus’ EIM for water utilities to improve their data accessibility, reporting, and tracking, as well as utilizing mobile data entry and real-time alerts to improve their water utility data management initiatives.
Download a PDF of San Jose Water Company’s presentation discussing water utility data management with Locus EIM
This established and highly regarded conference provides a practical forum for a wide range of water technology professionals to exchange the latest research and information.
We will be stationed at Booth 419, come talk to us to find out about how Locus is involved in water quality management.
Sample Topics for 2016 WQTC Abstracts:
- Biological treatment
- Climate Change Issues/Impacts and sustainability
- Corrosion control
- Disinfection by-products
- Disinfection practices
- Distribution system issues
- Energy-Water nexus
- EDCs/Micro constituents issues
- Inorganic contaminants
- Lab Methods & analysis
- Microbiology/organisms in water
- Organic contaminants
- Regulatory issues & policy issues
- Non-Municipal treatment applications
- Residuals and disposal
- Reuse issues
- Water security
- Watershed protection
- Taste and odor issues
- Treatment processes and techniques
- AOP, ozone
- Contaminant occurrence monitoring
- Wastewater impacts on source water quality
- Stormwater BMPs for protecting water quality