- This event has passed.
Locus EIM: Reporting Parameter Sequence
June 6, 2018 @ 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Pacific
Reporting Parameter Sequences are a new feature in EIM that provide amazing flexibility for creating custom report outputs. For the first time in EIM, you can mix and match field, analytical, and water levels in the same report with almost unlimited sorting options. So if you have been dreaming of more control in the parameter sequences from a range of data sources, this class is for you!
During this eClass, you will learn the following:
- What reporting parameter sequences are and how they work
- How reporting parameter sequences are used in reports
- How to create new reporting parameter sequences using manual and EDD upload options
- How to setup reporting parameter sequences with EIM’s report templates, and how this setup is different than standard template setup
- How to run a report using reporting parameter sequences to query and sort data output to obtain the desired output from multiple data sources.
Maximum classroom size
100 Connections (if more sign up for the class, another class will be added for a different date/time slot)
Training is conducted by Locus employees and will cover topics deemed important through user feedback and help desk case frequency. Each class will be held online using GoToMeeting.
If you are interested in attending, please complete this form:
Please note, signups are limited; please sign up early to guarantee a space. After a session fills, we maintain a waiting list and will contact you if a space becomes available. Depending on circumstances, these details may change.