- This event has passed.
eClass: Locus EIM – Regulatory Exports
December 5, 2018 @ 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Pacific
Learn about the exotic world of Regulatory Exports in this Locus EIM eClass! The EIM Regulatory Export module allows you to map and export values in your EIM datasets to a range of regulatory deliverable formats such as New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Hazsite, EPA Region 2, EPA Region 5, and EPA WQX. After attending the class, you will be able to appease the regulators by producing upload-ready electronic regulatory deliverables from your site data in EIM.
In this class, you will learn to do the following:
- Enable regulatory exports for your EIM sites
- Setup mappings from EIM data values to regulatory export values
- Assign synonyms and substitutions from EIM values to export values
- Select data for export by filtering based on locations, SDGs, or datasets
- Correct errors due to missing data, incompatible data, or other conditions
- Review exported data before creating export electronic deliverable files
- Export data in regulatory approved electronic deliverable files
Maximum classroom size
100 Connections (if more sign up for the class, another class will be added for a different date/time slot)
Training is conducted by Locus employees and will cover topics deemed important through user feedback and help desk case frequency. Each class will be held online using GoToMeeting.
If you are interested in attending, please complete this form:
Please note, signups are limited; please sign up early to guarantee a space. After a session fills, we maintain a waiting list and will contact you if a space becomes available. Depending on circumstances, these details may change.