As the leader in environmental and energy information management, Locus Technologies delivers its cloud-based software to small and large businesses and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, sales, and support professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company’s mission to organize the environmental, water and energy information to make it easily accessible and useful to the owners of such information.
Candidates must have experience in branding, brand marketing, product advertising (direct mail, email marketing, online and social community marketing), as well as, have the abilities to lead a rapidly growing organization with aggressive marketing tactics to propel sales. In this role, you will be responsible for marketing Locus software products EIM and Locus Platform to large businesses in North America.
You will help shape the marketing strategy for this growing business and drive customer engagement. You’ll demonstrate your knowledge of enterprise IT decision makers and help Locus accurately convey the value of our technology solutions to them.
The role requires excellent cross-functional project management and communication skills as you will be working with Locus sales, product management, project and program management teams as well as external agencies, partners and customers. If you are looking to drive business marketing campaigns for a highly innovative and successful product area, this role offers an outstanding opportunity.
- Work with sales to define necessary activities to drive required business objectives.
- Execute campaigns focused on lead generation and pipeline acceleration within the North America large and medium account space.
- Manage public relations where by utilizing your expertise in creating and presenting a superior image of a company’s executives, products and services.
- Continue growing Locus’ social media presence for company and product brand strategy
- Assist with the process of responding to RFPs and RFIs through proposal generation
- Manage strategic communications spanning the technology and environmental/energy/sustainability industries. Provide a broad base of marketing and communications expertise including media relations, branding, corporate positioning, message development and customer outreach
- Arrange for public speaking engagements for Locus executives and coordinate events planning
- Enable our sales team to sell effectively with compelling pitch decks, sales collateral and competitive information.
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication abilities, as well as the desire to work in a rapidly growing fast paced SaaS environment. Experience with Microsoft CRM is a plus. Individuals with previous environmental management, clean tech and/or energy efficiency software will be given priority consideration.
- Proven ability to shape marketing, sales and product initiatives based on customer feedback.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience with executives, industry analysts and press required
- Well-organized with the ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects in an entrepreneurial environment
- Track record of outstanding product positioning and innovative campaign and programs execution to deliver measurable growth in new customer acquisition
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Expertise in both Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suites (Microsoft Word and Adobe InDesign in particular)