As the leader in environmental and EHS information management, Locus Technologies delivers its cloud-based software to small and large businesses and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, sales, and support professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company’s mission to organize environmental, water, and energy information to make it easily accessible and useful to the owners of such information.
Your role: Social Media and General Marketing Administrator for Locus’ water and environmental software suite and platform.
In this role, you will be a “jack of all trades”; assisting both the marketing and sales departments with lead nurturing and development, contact database management, proposal preparation, product advertising, and brand marketing. The role requires excellent cross-functional project management and communication skills as you will be working with Locus sales, marketing, product management, project and program management teams as well as external agencies, partners and customers. If you are looking to drive business marketing campaigns for a highly innovative and successful product area, this role offers an outstanding opportunity. The qualified candidate must have a “can-do” attitude. Additional requirements include:
- Work with sales to define necessary activities to drive required business objectives
- Work diligently to maintain an updated CRM with contact information for all Locus customers, sales leads, and media contacts
- Regularly write and publish company- and industry-specific content to promote Locus on all major social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Write drafts for press releases, white papers, case studies, and other marketing materials, and manage the editing and submission/publication process of these materials.
- Analyze and maintain ownership of marketing and SEO metrics for social media, company website, and lead generation tracking
- Manage activities to support Locus presence at industry conferences, including preparation of marketing materials, packing/shipping the booth and other display assets, submission of required materials to conference organizers, etc.
- Execute campaigns focused on lead generation and pipeline acceleration within the North America large and medium account space
- Assist with responding to all incoming sales leads, including RFIs and RFPs
- Enable our sales team to sell effectively with compelling pitch decks, sales collateral and competitive information
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication abilities, as well as the desire to work in a rapidly growing fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Well-organized with the ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong desire to work in technical software marketing
- Understanding of a customer’s technical and business environment and requirements
- Expert-level working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Adobe CS Suite and Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Experience using social media channels and tracking tools to promote a brand
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Some travel required (less than 3 weeks per year)
- This is an in-office position in either Asheville, NC or Mountain View, CA. Remote applicants will not be considered.