- This event has passed.
EIM GIS+ Mapping Platform
November 2, 2016 @ 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PDT
Join Locus for an informational webinar on the new Locus GIS+ mapping service, available in our EIM environmental information management cloud software.
The webinar will cover the premium GIS+ service, which integrates all the functionality of EIM’s classic Google maps with the powerful cartography, interoperability, & smart-mapping features of Esri’s ArcGIS platform.
Topics will include an overview of the following features:
- Using your own map layers as a starting point through integration with ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS
- Using built-in basemaps, including the latest Esri vector basemaps
- Taking advantage of enhanced labeling and symbols
- Saving data queries as query layers
- Customizing data displays with a large selection of color ramps & histograms
- Using advanced configuration and display options for layers, symbols, and grouping
- And a peek at the road map!
Maximum classroom size
100 Connections (if more sign up for the class, another class will be added for a different date/time slot)
Training is conducted by Locus employees and will cover topics deemed important through user feedback and help desk case frequency. Each class will be held online using GoToMeeting.
If you are interested in attending, please complete this form:
Please note, signups are limited; please sign up early to guarantee a space. After a session fills, we maintain a waiting list and will contact you if a space becomes available. Depending on circumstances, these details may change.